Saturday, August 05, 2006

Dear Mr. Gibson,

I already know your questions and what you "want" for I have been monitoring your dreams.
Allow me to introduce myself, I am Albert. I will tell you what to do and continue to do so for the rest of your life. You do not have to reply to my suggestions, I will be following your progress from orbit and make adjustments to our strategy accordingly. If you do not for any reason follow my advice, you do not have to explain, argue or appologize. I will figure out why and adjust.
I´m not saying you should not contact me, feel free to do so as often as you wish. Anytime and about anything.

Here is your first mission:
1) Go tomorrow and buy Nicotinell.
2) Throw away the rest of your cigarettes.
3) Study the information here --> Methods of Smoking Cessation
and quit smoking.

I´ll be in touch, Albert